CIVANA was founded to invite more into wellness. More people, more choices, more unbounded joy, and affirmation. Our Team Members are the heartbeat of our brand. We are looking for like-minded people who believe in the transformative powers of wellness.
The goal of CIVANA is to provide all of our guests and team members with an intentional wellness experience, first rate service, courtesy, professionalism, quality and hospitality excellence.
We believe wellness is a personal journey, not a prescribed destination; and that living well means honoring what makes you feel truly alive. We're a wellness company dedicated to approaching wellness differently, deliberately, by elevating its most potent and powerful result-happiness. Everything we do is intentionally created and designed to make our team and guests feel good-in every sense of the word. We believe in a wellness philosophy that serves everyone: happiness first, healthiness always.
Notice the little things. Deliver on everything.
Change and challenge are opportunities, not obstacles.
OPEN & HONEST
Start with listening to end with understanding.
LEAD WITH POSITIVE INTENT
Follow your best instincts. Show others the way.
CARE. A LOT
Anything worth doing is worth doing with heart.
- An empowered culture & strong sense of collaboration.
- Affordable health insurance starting the 1st of the month following hire date.
- 8 paid holidays, generous PTO, & sick time.
- Colleague referral incentives for new hires.
- 401K retirement plan with matching.
- Generous resort rates for team members and friends & family.
- Complimentary access to fitness center, wellness classes, & programming.
- 40% savings on Spa & Salon services, plus 20% savings for friends & family.
- 40% savings on food & beverage offerings (excluding alcohol), plus 20% savings for friends & family.
- Daily meals provided, along with coffee, tea, and light snacks.
- $50 gas subsidy for 25+ miles per month.
- A stunning work environment in the beautiful Sonoran desert.
Interested in joining the team?
If you're interested in joining the CIVANA team, please apply to an open position that best fits your experience and desire, and a member of our Human Resources team will contact you for further information.VIEW OPENINGS