Nestled in the Sonoran Desert, just outside of Scottsdale, AZ, CIVANA offers a chance to relax in our nature inspired rooms, to restore in the healing waters of our spa, to move surrounded by the breathtaking mountain scenery and to enjoy and savor healthy culinary offerings.
1 / 3
Explore All Offers
View additional CIVANA offers and savings.View More
Wellbeing Tailored To You.
Offering up to 18 fitness, personal growth and spiritual classes daily as part of your stay, CIVANA was designed to provide a rich wellness offering to suit your individual needs. From guided hikes to yoga, sound bathing to spin class, gut nutrition to juicing classes and dozens more. You are sure to find the programming that’s right for you.
Led by author and award-winning Chef Justin Macy, our culinary team spotlights seasonal, local, ingredients to create innovative and flavorful menus. Simple, nourishing, healthy food that is a delight to eat.
Head Chef Justin Macy prepares a tasting of his new signature menu in CIVANA's main restaurant, Terras.
Each ingredient has its own purpose and unique flavor, and when those flavours combine in just the right way, the result is extraordinary.Justin Macy Chef De Cuisine
- Seek the opportunity to press pause, slow down, recharge.
- “Yoga means addition – addition of energy, strength and beauty to body, mind and soul.” -Amit Ray
- Take a moment to discover and enjoy your surroundings.
- That Friday feeling. It’s time to indulge… enjoy a healthy cocktail featuring seasonal and fresh ingredients.
- “Nature is our greatest spiritual teacher.” -Oprah Winfrey