Join us as we host acclaimed wellness experts, authors, thought leaders, artists, and more for one-of-a-kind experiences geared toward exploring and optimizing your physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and relational well-being. Together we're creating a community of seekers who want to connect more deeply with themselves, others, and the world around them.
Upcoming: Alex Elle
2023 Dates to Come
An author & writing to heal facilitator living in Maryland with her husband and children. Writing came into her life by way of therapy and the exploration of healing through journaling. Quarterly, Alex teaches workshops and retreats centered around assisting others in finding their voices through storytelling rooted in truth without shame. Her mission is to build community & self-care practices through literature & language. She is currently an author at Chronicle Books.
Alex is the author of multiple books and journals, most recently After the Rain and the guided journal, In Courage. She also hosts The Hey Girl Podcast.
- Writing to Heal: Tap into your inner voice by exploring your wants and needs on the pages of your journal. Whether you're a seasoned journaler or exploring writing practice for the first time, this class will invigorate you and lead you closer to self-trust.
- Dear Self: Start your day or end your evening with a letter of gratitude for yourself. Whether you're a seasoned journaler or exploring writing practice for the first time, this class welcomes you to meet yourself on the page with self-compassion, love, and openness.
- Each daily Alex Elle class will be tailored with a different theme/writing prompts.
Your stay includes:
- 20% off our Best Available Rate.
- Guaranteed enrollment in 1 Visiting Wellness Guide class per day.
- Access to daily wellness experiences; from mindfulness, movement, culinary, personal growth to outdoor adventure and creative arts.
- Access to 5,000+ sq ft of fitness, yoga, meditation spaces, and nearby hiking/biking trails.
- Connection with on-site wellness experts with opportunity for private sessions.
- Comfortable overnight accommodations and access to restful amenities, including resort pool.
- Complimentary bikes to explore Carefree, Arizona.
- Complimentary CIVANA water bottle with access to on-property FloWater alkaline water hydration stations.
- Complimentary self-parking.
*Must use code to receive rate and enrollment in one Visiting Wellness Guide offering per day. Rates are subject to availability and blackout dates. Cannot be combined with other offers and does not apply to group rates.