Join us as we host acclaimed wellness experts, authors, thought leaders, artists, and more for one-of-a-kind experiences geared toward exploring and optimizing your physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and relational well-being. Together we're creating a community of seekers who want to connect more deeply with themselves, others, and the world around them.
Upcoming: Deb Wineman
January 26 - 29, 2023
Deb Wineman is an E-RYT 500 yoga instructor, teacher trainer and retreat leader whose mission is to expand the reach of yoga and mindfulness to different populations to promote wellness, balance, and peace. Grounded in decades of formal training and personal practice in Ashtanga, Classical Hatha and Yin style yoga, Deb’s warm and welcoming teaching style invites students of all levels to feel centered, empowered, and whole.
- Yoga Off The Mat Workshop: Through this workshop combining discussion, reflection, and embodied practice, explore the rich philosophy and life-affirming teachings of yoga. Join Deb in a safe, supportive space to unpack some of the ethical living principles of yoga (yamas and niyamas) which provide a roadmap to living a more authentic, balanced, and peaceful life. You will leave with new insights, a deeper understanding of yourself, and resources for continued inquiry.
- Vin-Yin Yoga: Vin Yin is a thoughtful blend of Yin-style and Vinyasa Flow yoga. You will release stress and tension with this mindful class that begins with dynamic movement and core-centric standing poses and moves into the longer holds of Yin style poses.
- Sunrise Soul Flow: Bathe in the light of your own awareness with this dynamic all-levels yoga practice designed to link the body and the breath. Utilizing yogic philosophy and Vinyasa-inspired movement techniques, you will emerge enlightened and enlivened.
Your stay includes:
- 20% off our Best Available Rate.
- Guaranteed enrollment in 1 Visiting Wellness Guide class per day.
- Access to daily wellness experiences; from mindfulness, movement, culinary, personal growth to outdoor adventure and creative arts.
- Access to 5,000+ sq ft of fitness, yoga, meditation spaces, athletic courts, nearby hiking/biking trails.
- Connection with on-site wellness experts with opportunity for private sessions.
- Comfortable overnight accommodations and access to restful amenities, including resort pool.
- Complimentary bikes and use of athletic courts and pickleball equipment.
- Complimentary CIVANA water bottle with access to on-property FloWater alkaline water hydration stations.
- Complimentary self-parking.
*Must use code to receive rate and enrollment in one Teacher in Residence offering per day. Rates are subject to availability and blackout dates. Cannot be combined with other offers and does not apply to group rates.