Join us as we host acclaimed wellness experts, authors, thought leaders, artists, and more for one-of-a-kind experiences geared toward exploring and optimizing your physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and relational well-being. Together we're creating a community of seekers who want to connect more deeply with themselves, others, and the world around them.
Upcoming: Francesca Valarezo Riccardi
April 28 - 29, 2023
Francesca Valarezo is a yoga therapeutics, breathwork, meditation teacher and shamanism reiki guide that’s been a staple in the NYC yoga and wellness community since she started teaching in 2013. She’s built a loyal, global following from teaching breathwork/meditation/energy healing workshops, classes, and retreats and working with brands like Sky Ting, Alo Yoga, Obé, and Spotify to bring her signature mix of dynamic, yet healing flows and postures to their audiences.
She is the founder of Shamanek, the home of her modern compilation of the ancient teachings, rituals, self care practices, and sacred tools that guided her through her own mental health journey. She also teaches a month-long course that provides a deeper exploration of the practices and tools where participants will learn and experience reiki, shamanic journeying, and journaling to promote self inquiry, healing, and personal growth.
- Yin Yoga: Slow down, get still, and go deep. Yin yoga targets the connective tissues – ligaments, joints, bones, and the deep fascia networks of the body while improving energy flow by enhancing the flow of chi in the organs.
- Restorative Yoga + Breathwork: A luxurious and comforting practice of prop-supported poses held for an extended period of time, to release deeply held tensions and calm the nervous system.
- Katonah Yoga Flow: Props are heavily encouraged to create archetypal shapes and angles within the body in this flow combining Katonah, Vinyasa, Iyengar, Kundalini and Hatha yoga with Taoist Theory, breathwork and meditation.
- Shamanic Journey + Restorative Yoga: Take a journey into yourself and experience the power of Shamanic meditation. Restorative yoga is a form of somatic healing that relaxes the body and opens up energy channels. Shamanic Journeying is a form of meditation connecting you to your subconscious mind and to your heart energy. Both healing practices offer great insight and can cause miracles when done together.
Your stay includes:
- 20% off our Best Available Rate.
- Guaranteed enrollment in 1 Visiting Wellness Guide class per day.
- Access to daily wellness experiences; from mindfulness, movement, culinary, personal growth to outdoor adventure and creative arts.
- Access to 5,000+ sq ft of fitness, yoga, meditation spaces, athletic courts, nearby hiking/biking trails.
- Connection with on-site wellness experts with opportunity for private sessions.
- Comfortable overnight accommodations and access to restful amenities, including resort pool.
- Complimentary bikes and use of athletic courts and pickleball equipment.
- Complimentary CIVANA water bottle with access to on-property FloWater alkaline water hydration stations.
- Complimentary self-parking.
*Must use code to receive rate and enrollment in one Visiting Wellness Guide offering per day. Rates are subject to availability and blackout dates. Cannot be combined with other offers and does not apply to group rates.