Join us as we host acclaimed wellness experts, authors, thought leaders, artists, and more for one-of-a-kind experiences geared toward exploring and optimizing your physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and relational well-being. Together we're creating a community of seekers who want to connect more deeply with themselves, others, and the world around them.
Upcoming: Dr. Tara Zinnamon
December 26-30, 2023
Dr Tara Zinnamon is a neuroscientist and yoga, breathwork, and meditation guide committed to moving her community towards wellness and expansion. Straddling two seemingly disparate approaches, she has found through her research, clinical and lived experiences that the human mind and body are capable of self-healing and immeasurable feats. Guiding the body, breath and mind, her intention is to encourage self-awareness, connection and resilience in the practice and in life.
- Rewiring the Brain: Explore the science behind the benefits of a regular meditation practice and then apply what you’ve learned with a 20-minute guided meditation.
- Brain + Breath: Use conscious and controlled breathing to music as a form of active meditation. As we begin to calm down the mental chatter we’ll drop into a semi-guided meditation to expand into stillness.
- HIIT Yoga: A HIIT style yoga class to strengthen, and lengthen tone and stretch. Expect low impact yoga/HIIT hybrid drills to target the entire body.
- Deep Stretch: With a focus on lengthening hips, hamstrings and the lower back, this class will leave you aligned and more open. Release tension with longer holds and a mostly floor-based sequence to increase flexibility, range of motion and relaxation.
Your stay includes:
- 20% off our Best Available Rate.
- Guaranteed enrollment in 1 Visiting Wellness Guide class per day.
- Access to daily wellness experiences; from mindfulness, movement, culinary, personal growth to outdoor adventure and creative arts.
- Access to 5,000+ sq ft of fitness, yoga, meditation spaces, and nearby hiking/biking trails.
- Connection with on-site wellness experts with opportunity for private sessions.
- Comfortable overnight accommodations and access to restful amenities, including resort pool.
- Complimentary bikes to explore Carefree, Arizona.
- Complimentary CIVANA water bottle with access to on-property FloWater alkaline water hydration stations.
- Complimentary self-parking.
*Must use code to receive rate and enrollment in one Visiting Wellness Guide offering per day. Rates are subject to availability and blackout dates. Cannot be combined with other offers and does not apply to group rates.