Join us as we host acclaimed wellness experts, authors, thought leaders, artists, and more for one-of-a-kind experiences geared toward exploring and optimizing your physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and relational well-being. Together we're creating a community of seekers who want to connect more deeply with themselves, others, and the world around them.
Upcoming: Veronica Clark
December 26th - January 3rd
Veronica holds over two decades of experience involving trauma/addiction recovery and life coaching. She learned early on the value of her resilience and the necessity of having compassion towards oneself to overcome past traumas and thrive. Upon seeking wholeness and healing for her own wounds, Veronica was motivated to help others by establishing a state-licensed group home in 2006 that offered shelter for teens ages 12-17 along with a transitional home for women in alcohol and drug recovery. Veronica has earned a Master's degree in Adult Education, a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, and has worked across various industries such as retail banking, real estate, and Higher Education. Veronica pursued numerous certifications in Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda, and Nutrition. After training in Trauma-Informed Yoga, Veronica chose to expand her understanding of trauma resolution by becoming a Somatic Experiencing® (SE) Practitioner.
- Chakra Balacing & Sound Meditation: Tune in and tune up. The ancient principles of energy healing are encapsulated within your own unique vibration patterns and how you honor them. Explore your 7 chakras (wheels of energy) through guided meditation and sound healing to restore a harmonious flow between your inner and outer self.
- Body Wisdom: Integration is the name of the game in this hybrid workshop and embodiment experience. Utilizing discussion, movement, and journaling, guests find their personal pathway to inner joy, meaning, and purpose.
- Kundalini Yoga: Kundalini yoga is an uplifting, energizing, and transformative type of yoga that uses physical postures, powerful breathwork, audible chants or “mantras” and hand gestures or “mudras” to produce full-body awareness and purification.
- Inner Intimacy Workshop: Travel beyond the confines of limiting beliefs to discover your true and essential nature. This interactive experience explores the most profound gift you can give – a love affair with all parts of you including the dark and the light.
- Authentic Connection: A Couples Workshop: Learn tools to create more connection and intimacy in any relationship. Embody the practice of speaking more truthfully and authentically about your individual needs to have the experience of being accepted exactly as you are.
- Inner Fire Yoga: This Vinyasa-style yoga is designed to ignite the physical, emotional, and spiritual body. Leveraging the power of the breath, you will be invited to stimulate release, activate creativity, and let go of emotional weight.
- Ecstatic Dance Experience: Explore your edges of freedom while moving to the beat of your soul. A joy-inducing dynamic movement practice designed to open your heart, enliven your soul, and lift your spirit. No experiences necessary – just a loose grip on your sense of self.
- Journaling for Transformation: Utilizing meditation, visualization, and journaling, forge a new path ahead and set an intention to commit to change. Explore your truths, illuminate your shadows, and move forward with clarity.
*For stays 12/26/21-1/3/22. Must use code to receive rate and enrollment in one Teacher in Residence offering per day. Rates are subject to availability and blackout dates. Cannot be combined with other offers and does not apply to group rates. Rate excludes tax. Resort credit is per stay and cannot be applied to room rate. Reservations must be cancelled 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalty of one night room and tax.