Join us as we host acclaimed wellness experts, authors, thought leaders, artists, and more for one-of-a-kind experiences geared toward exploring and optimizing your physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and relational well-being. Together we're creating a community of seekers who want to connect more deeply with themselves, others, and the world around them.
Upcoming: Angie Franklin
December 21-24, 2023
Angie Franklin is the Founder and CEO of Afro Yoga, a 4x lululemon ambassador and yoga practitioner of over 20 years. She teaches from a culture focused perspective, specializing in a new style of yoga she calls Kemyasa — where the traditions of African and Indian yoga meet. Over the last 7 years she's built a loyal grassroots community that has grown into a global movement whose aim is to disrupt the wellness industry status quo. Angie has partnered with venture capital firms to support founder wellness and Fortune 500 companies like lululemon, the NBA, Duolingo, BlueShield, Kaiser Permanente and more to develop and facilitate wellness programming.
- Kemyasa: An intuitive yoga flow weaving the regal postures of Kemetic yoga with the fluid movement and creative sequencing of Vinyasa. This practice will seamlessly align breath to movement for a grounded, centered and nourishing experience.
- Refresh + Reset:vStart your day with a gentle morning flow. This class will leave you feeling fresh, focused and ready for the day.
- Mobility Flow: Take in a breath of fresh air and prepare for departure with a classic vinyasa flow. This class will focus on gentle twists to cleanse the body with a focus on the neck, shoulders and hip mobility.
Your stay includes:
- 20% off our Best Available Rate.
- Guaranteed enrollment in 1 Visiting Wellness Guide class per day.
- Access to daily wellness experiences; from mindfulness, movement, culinary, personal growth to outdoor adventure and creative arts.
- Access to 5,000+ sq ft of fitness, yoga, meditation spaces, and nearby hiking/biking trails.
- Connection with on-site wellness experts with opportunity for private sessions.
- Comfortable overnight accommodations and access to restful amenities, including resort pool.
- Complimentary bikes to explore Carefree, Arizona.
- Complimentary CIVANA water bottle with access to on-property FloWater alkaline water hydration stations.
- Complimentary self-parking.
*Must use code to receive rate and enrollment in one Visiting Wellness Guide offering per day. Rates are subject to availability and blackout dates. Cannot be combined with other offers and does not apply to group rates.