Join us as we host acclaimed wellness experts, authors, thought leaders, artists, and more for one-of-a-kind experiences geared toward exploring and optimizing your physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and relational well-being. Together we're creating a community of seekers who want to connect more deeply with themselves, others, and the world around them.
Upcoming: Dora Kamau
December 26, 2022 - January 2, 2023
As a mindfulness artist, Dora creates and holds space for individuals to explore different expressions of presence. Her mindfulness journey began over 10 years ago, in search of inner peace and harmony. Since then, she has led workshops, events and retreats, as a part of her life’s purpose to create sacred, safe spaces for healing and transformation. With a background in Psychology and Psychiatric nursing, her love for human psyche, science and ancient healing practices inform her teachings and techniques. Dora is also a meditation teacher at Headspace, a leading mindfulness and meditation app, making the world a happier and healthier place.
- Befriending The Body: A Meditation Experience. The beliefs, ideals and expectations we hold about our bodies can hinder the relationship we have with ourselves and others. In this class, learn how to begin creating a more compassionate relationship to your body utilizing gentle breathing exercises, mindfulness and self-reflection.
- Cultivating Heartfulness: A Breathwork Experience. The heart not only is a powerful organ, but it carries a wellspring of wisdom and insight. Explore and uncover the wisdom of the heart through mindfulness meditation and intentional deep breathing.
- Radical Self-Compassion: A Meditation Experience. Embracing all aspects of who we are in an act of radical self-compassion. Utilizing pranayama breathing techniques and affirmation meditation, this class can support you in being a kinder, more loving relationship with yourself and others.
- Tending To Our Inner Garden: A Meditation Experience. Everything we experience serves a purpose. What parts of you need to be watered, uprooted or recycled? Tend to your inner garden in this mindfulness and meditation class to support you in alchemizing all that you've been through.
- Finding Your Pace: A Breathwork Experience. Find your pace and honor your rhythm with this mindful breathing class. Intended to support you with letting go of stress and connecting to the present moment.
- Cultivating Inner Peace: A Meditation Experience. Create balance, harmony and stillness within the mind and body through mindfulness meditation and pranayama breathing techniques.
- 2023 Meditation + Sound Collaboration. Enter into a new year filled with hope, creativity, possibility, and a bit of magic. Be guided into meditation, community, and a sound journey with Special Guests Dora Kamau & Aubrey Gibson
Your stay includes:
- 20% off our Best Available Rate.
- Guaranteed enrollment in 1 Visiting Wellness Guide class per day.
- Access to daily wellness experiences; from mindfulness, movement, culinary, personal growth to outdoor adventure and creative arts.
- Access to 5,000+ sq ft of fitness, yoga, meditation spaces, and nearby hiking/biking trails.
- Connection with on-site wellness experts with opportunity for private sessions.
- Comfortable overnight accommodations and access to restful amenities, including resort pool.
- Complimentary bikes to explore Carefree, Arizona.
- Complimentary CIVANA water bottle with access to on-property FloWater alkaline water hydration stations.
- Complimentary self-parking.
*Must use code to receive rate and enrollment in one Visiting Wellness Guide offering per day. Rates are subject to availability and blackout dates. Cannot be combined with other offers and does not apply to group rates.