Join us as we host acclaimed wellness experts, authors, thought leaders, artists, and more for one-of-a-kind experiences geared toward exploring and optimizing your physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and relational well-being. Together we're creating a community of seekers who want to connect more deeply with themselves, others, and the world around them.
Upcoming: Joshua Pelatzky
April 25 - May 13, 2023
An internationally renowned dancer, choreographer, and teacher. His body of work spans 20 different countries, from theatre and concert dance to music videos, tours, and television. With a diverse training background, Joshua has worked with esteemed choreographers including Mandy Moore, Travis Wall, Debbie Allen, Joshua Bergasse, Michele Assaf, and Dee Caspary; notable music artists such as Patti Labelle, Kelly Clarkson, FKA Twigs, and Rachel Platten; and, most recently, pop star Betty Who—for whom he currently serves as dance captain with choreography by Khasan Brailsford.
- Dance LAB: A 50 minute choreographed class to get your heart rate and spirit up. Starting with a warm up and ending with a small combination, each class will get your whole body moving.
- Rise & Ride: Summon up your inner power and enjoy the exhilaration of moving in sync with the music on our indoor bikes. Dig in with a series of climbs, sprints, and coasts on indoor bicycles inject your travel-weary body with a rush of endorphins. Cardio queens and kings, unite.
- RPM: A 45 minute cycling class where the beat is the guide. Layered with hills, pushes and sprints. You’ll leave more then just your sweat on the bike.
- Restorative Stretch: A 50 minute active stretch class. Through repetitive movements we unlock the joints and muscle groups of the whole body. Leaving your body more open as though you have just gotten a massage.
Your stay includes:
- 20% off our Best Available Rate.
- Guaranteed enrollment in 1 Visiting Wellness Guide class per day.
- Access to daily wellness experiences; from mindfulness, movement, culinary, personal growth to outdoor adventure and creative arts.
- Access to 5,000+ sq ft of fitness, yoga, meditation spaces, athletic courts, nearby hiking/biking trails.
- Connection with on-site wellness experts with opportunity for private sessions.
- Comfortable overnight accommodations and access to restful amenities, including resort pool.
- Complimentary bikes and use of athletic courts and pickleball equipment.
- Complimentary CIVANA water bottle with access to on-property FloWater alkaline water hydration stations.
- Complimentary self-parking.
*Must use code to receive rate and enrollment in one Visiting Wellness Guide offering per day. Rates are subject to availability and blackout dates. Cannot be combined with other offers and does not apply to group rates.