Join us as we host acclaimed wellness experts, authors, thought leaders, artists, and more for one-of-a-kind experiences geared toward exploring and optimizing your physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and relational well-being. Together we're creating a community of seekers who want to connect more deeply with themselves, others, and the world around them.
Upcoming: Onyay Pheori
December 24 - January 1, 2024
Combining 20 years as a facilitator in breathwork, meditation, emotional release work, inner child and energy healing as well as a vocalist, violinist, performing, recording & international touring artist and photographer, Onyay is dedicated to helping people transform their wounds, access their gifts and upgrade their lives. She has performed in festivals, performing arts centers, private events, corporate events and TedX for hundreds of thousands of people. She has also meditated, played her violin and sung in sacred sites all over the world, explored many dimensions of consciousness and writes music for film, television and trailers. Onyay guides individuals, groups and audiences into their unconscious and supports them in accessing and attuning to higher, expanded states of awareness and superconsciousness. These journeys, tools and transmissions assist in understanding patterns, transmuting outdated beliefs and attuning to your heart’s greatest desires. She loves holding a connected, playful and loving space to dive into yourself and allowing the kaleidoscope of your truest essence and life blueprint to organically emerge.
- Year-End Reflection Workshop: Reflect on the year gone by with a workshop dedicated to introspection and closure. Through thoughtful journaling, meditation, and guided exercises, this session offers a peaceful space to process the past year and embrace the lessons learned.
- Morning Balance Meditation: Embark on a meditative journey to align and balance your energy centers. This guided session combines subtle breathwork and soothing music, creating a tranquil atmosphere for inner exploration. It's an ideal practice for guests seeking to create a daily self care practice, become more aware of their energy and enhance overall wellbeing.
- Creative Awakening Breath Journey: Immerse yourself in a transformative breathwork session designed to unlock your creative essence. This journey combines rhythmic breathing with focused intention and the enriching backdrop of live music. It's an invitation to let go of old stories and awaken your creative life force, encouraging a journey of innovative exploration and the revitalization of your artistic energies.
- Self-Love Empowerment Workshop: This workshop offers a deep dive into self-love and personal empowerment. Through journaling, interactive exercises, meditation, and guided exploration, you'll discover the keys to nurturing self-compassion and building a stronger, more loving relationship with yourself.
- Higher Self Meditation: Connect with your higher self in this introspective meditation. The session invites you on an inward journey of discovery, using guided breathwork and inquiry to gain insights and guidance from within, fostering a clearer sense of purpose and direction.
Your stay includes:
- 20% off our Best Available Rate.
- Guaranteed enrollment in 1 Visiting Wellness Guide class per day.
- Access to daily wellness experiences; from mindfulness, movement, culinary, personal growth to outdoor adventure and creative arts.
- Access to 5,000+ sq ft of fitness, yoga, meditation spaces, and nearby hiking/biking trails.
- Connection with on-site wellness experts with opportunity for private sessions.
- Comfortable overnight accommodations and access to restful amenities, including resort pool.
- Complimentary bikes to explore Carefree, Arizona.
- Complimentary CIVANA water bottle with access to on-property FloWater alkaline water hydration stations.
- Complimentary self-parking.
*Must use code to receive rate and enrollment in one Visiting Wellness Guide offering per day. Rates are subject to availability and blackout dates. Cannot be combined with other offers and does not apply to group rates.