Join us as we host acclaimed wellness experts, authors, thought leaders, artists, and more for one-of-a-kind experiences geared toward exploring and optimizing your physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and relational well-being. Together we're creating a community of seekers who want to connect more deeply with themselves, others, and the world around them.
Upcoming: Robin Martin
October 12 - 17
Robin is a CIVANA brand ambassador and certified yoga instructor. She discovered early in her practice that breath with body movement can release the stresses of daily life, and deeply weaves them into her classes. Her use of creative, alignment-based sequencing provides a safe space for her students to let go of the outside world and heal the body from the inside out. Robin is also a certified paddle board yoga teacher and has completed high level trainings in shoulder, hip, spine and myofascial release. You can find her teaching locally in Seattle as well as leading retreats, workshops and festivals across the country and internationally.
- Creating space: hip openers & backbends: This class will help prepare you for a safe and sustainable backbend practice. You'll work into your hips, shoulders, and spine to help open up your front body and bring new awareness into each space.
- Hip mobility flow: undo the sitting: This hip opening flow was inspired by travel. You will open the hips in all directions, working on finding end range of motion for better movement through the hip joint.
- Opening the heart: a complete practice: You will move through several heart opening poses in this dynamic vinyasa flow class.
- Shoulder strength & stability flow: In this vinyasa flow class, we'll focus on shoulder strength and stability, incorporating shoulder mobility for improved range of motion.
- Adductors, abductors, and arm balance flow: In this dynamic flow vinyasa class, you will be focusing on adductors and abductors, preparing your body for some arm balancing. In addition to working up to Koundinyasana B (the "flying splits"), you will experience a total body, physical practice
Your stay includes:
- 20% off our Best Available Rate.
- Guaranteed enrollment in 1 Visiting Wellness Guide class per day.
- Access to daily wellness experiences; from mindfulness, movement, culinary, personal growth to outdoor adventure and creative arts.
- Access to 5,000+ sq ft of fitness, yoga, meditation spaces, and nearby hiking/biking trails.
- Connection with on-site wellness experts with opportunity for private sessions.
- Comfortable overnight accommodations and access to restful amenities, including resort pool.
- Complimentary bikes to explore Carefree, Arizona.
- Complimentary CIVANA water bottle with access to on-property FloWater alkaline water hydration stations.
- Complimentary self-parking.
*Must use code to receive rate and enrollment in one Visiting Wellness Guide offering per day. Rates are subject to availability and blackout dates. Cannot be combined with other offers and does not apply to group rates.