Join us as we host acclaimed wellness experts, authors, thought leaders, artists, and more for one-of-a-kind experiences geared toward exploring and optimizing your physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and relational well-being. Together we're creating a community of seekers who want to connect more deeply with themselves, others, and the world around them.
Upcoming: Whitney Davis
June 11 - 17, 2023
Whitney Davis is a RYT-500 yoga teacher with over 10 years of teaching experience. Whitney believes that yoga is a practice that serves us on and off the mat and she loves to share her passion for it with everyone she meets. She specializes in pre-natal and postnatal yoga, vinyasa, hot yoga and is a certified yin yoga teacher.
- Vinyasa Yoga: Starting each day we will build heat and move with breath through creative sequences to gain strength and flexibility as well a calm mental state. Each day we will focus on one area of the body and energetic center and end with a brief meditation.
- Yin Yoga: Slow down, get still, and go deep. Yin yoga targets the connective tissues – ligaments, joints, bones, and the deep fascia networks of the body while improving energy flow by enhancing the flow of chi in the organs.
- Mat Pilates: A workout that compliments the yoga practice. Pilates is a system of exercises where we will utilize the mat to improve physical strength, flexibility, posture, and enhance mental awareness.
Your stay includes:
- 20% off our Best Available Rate.
- Guaranteed enrollment in 1 Visiting Wellness Guide class per day.
- Access to daily wellness experiences; from mindfulness, movement, culinary, personal growth to outdoor adventure and creative arts.
- Access to 5,000+ sq ft of fitness, yoga, meditation spaces, athletic courts, nearby hiking/biking trails.
- Connection with on-site wellness experts with opportunity for private sessions.
- Comfortable overnight accommodations and access to restful amenities, including resort pool.
- Complimentary bikes and use of athletic courts and pickleball equipment.
- Complimentary CIVANA water bottle with access to on-property FloWater alkaline water hydration stations.
- Complimentary self-parking.
*Must use code to receive rate and enrollment in one Visiting Wellness Guide offering per day. Rates are subject to availability and blackout dates. Cannot be combined with other offers and does not apply to group rates.