Embrace the heart, soul, and energy as one in this 3 night wellness retreat led by author, speaker and renowned wellness guide, Veronica Clark. Full of daily writing rituals, meditation practices, and inspiring words of wisdom, you will be supported to gain clarity, release blocks, and create a life of meaning.
Our world, your wellbeing
Designed for anyone who wants to learn how to love themselves while growing through life’s difficult moments and is ready to step into the higher purpose for their lives with unapologetic courage this is the retreat for you. You will balance your mind through rejuvenating wellness classes. Nourish your body with clean meals curated by our culinary team and restore mind/body connection through healing spa services.
This immersive three-night retreat program is inclusive of comfortable accommodations, all meals, daily wellness experiences, a 60-minute spa service of your choosing, in-depth workshops, and of course ample time to just be.
Every retreat guest will receive:
Comfortable overnight accommodations
All curated wellness retreat experiences & programming
food & beverage
All meals + non-alcoholic beverages
$209 in Spa credit**
Access to CIVANA’s full offering of daily wellness classes
Access to resort amenities that include fitness center, pools, labyrinth, and cactus garden
Plenty of time to rest and relax
Your retreat host
Veronica Clark holds over two decades of experience involving life coaching and trauma/addiction recovery. She learned early on the value of her resilience and the necessity of having compassion towards oneself to overcome past traumas and thrive. Upon seeking wholeness and healing for her own wounds, Veronica was motivated to help others by establishing a state-licensed group home in 2006 that offered shelter for teens ages 12-17 along with a transitional home for women in alcohol and drug recovery. Veronica has earned a Master's degree in Adult Education, a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, and has worked across various industries such as retail banking, real estate, and Higher Education. Veronica pursued numerous certifications in Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda, and Nutrition. After training in Trauma-Informed Yoga, Veronica chose to expand her understanding of trauma resolution by becoming a Somatic Experiencing® (SE) Practitioner.
- Journaling for Transformation: Utilizing meditation, visualization, and journaling, forge a new path ahead and set an intention to commit to change.
- BodyWisdom: Utilizing discussion, movement, and journaling, you’ll find your personal pathway to inner joy, meaning, and purpose.
- Kundalini Yoga: An uplifting, energizing, and transformative yoga for full-body awareness and purification.
- Inner Intimacy: Explore the most profound gift you can give – a love affair with all parts of you including the dark and the light.
- Ecstatic Dance: Explore your edges of freedom while moving to the beat of your soul.
- Communal dining
- OPTIONAL ADD-ONS: Airport Transportation and Private Sessions with on-site wellness experts
Sample Day Itinerary:
- 8:00 a.m. | Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. | Inner Intimacy
- 11:00 a.m. | Enjoy the resort’s offerings & surroundings at your leisure
- 4:30 p.m. | Journaling for Transformation
- 6:00 p.m. | Ecstatic Dance
- 7:00 p.m. | Communal Dinner
- 8:00 p.m. | Rest Well Tea offering
*Stay dates are between 12/14–12/17/23. Rate is prepaid, non-refundable. Cannot be combined with other offers. Subject to availability. F&B is unlimited per adult, per day. Alcohol and Zero Proof cocktails are excluded on this package and guests are responsible for these charges on own. Spa treatment includes 22% gratuity and tax. Programming includes 20% gratuity. Non-group dining does not include gratuity. Package inclusions only cover number of adults booked on reservation and pricing will change with any adjustments to the number of adults registered on room.