Join us as we host acclaimed wellness experts, authors, thought leaders, artists, and more for one-of-a-kind experiences geared toward exploring and optimizing your physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and relational well-being. Together we're creating a community of seekers who want to connect more deeply with themselves, others, and the world around them.
October 2 - 8, 2023
Eleonora is a body movement specialist, author, fitness model, and cover girl. Her love for movement and fluidity easily transferred from the water to the dance floor when she moved to NYC and enrolled at Peridance International School of Dance. There, she studied ballet, modern dance, and flexibility, but not until she tried a hot yoga class one day that her life was transformed. As a survivor of domestic violence, Eleonora's distinct teaching style and practice are heavily influenced by her experiences. Like the cycles of the moon, she focuses on the lyrical flow of dark and light, life and death, strength and surrender. Her classes are challenging yet accessible, and provide her students with the knowledge and courage necessary to carry their practice out of the yoga studio and into their daily lives.
- Arm Balance Essentials + Inversion Lab: Step by step, breath by breath be guided into another level of your practice. Mix things up as you learn the many benefits of yoga arm balances and inversions and how to safely practice.
- Vibe & Flow: Vinyasa is a mindful practice linking breath and movement to help you flow through each posture with intention. In this music-driven practice, you will flow along to tracks from varied genres.
- Empowered Pilates: Strengthen and lengthen from your head to your toes. Using equal distribution of spinal force, tone primary and ancillary muscles that move or stabilize the spine and pelvis. Though slow and focused, this mat-based version of the practice is anything but easy.
- Vin-Yin Yoga: A thoughtful blend of Yin-style and Vinyasa Flow yoga. You will release stress and tension with this mindful class that begins with dynamic movement and core-centric standing poses and moves into the longer holds of Yin style poses.
- Heart Opening Flow: Love up every single cell in your body with this intuitive, dynamic, and full body Vinyasa-inspired flow yoga experience. All levels are welcome to explore the connection between presence, body, and breath.
- Creating Space: Hip Openers & Backbends: Work into your hips, shoulders, and spine to help open up your front body and bring new awareness into each space.
Your stay includes:
- 20% off our Best Available Rate.
- Guaranteed enrollment in 1 Visiting Wellness Guide class per day.
- Access to daily wellness experiences; from mindfulness, movement, culinary, personal growth to outdoor adventure and creative arts.
- Access to 5,000+ sq ft of fitness, yoga, meditation spaces, and nearby hiking/biking trails.
- Connection with on-site wellness experts with opportunity for private sessions.
- Comfortable overnight accommodations and access to restful amenities, including resort pool.
- Complimentary bikes to explore Carefree, Arizona.
- Complimentary CIVANA water bottle with access to on-property FloWater alkaline water hydration stations.
- Complimentary self-parking.
*Must use code to receive rate and enrollment in one Visiting Wellness Guide offering per day. Rates are subject to availability and blackout dates. Cannot be combined with other offers and does not apply to group rates.