April 25 - 28
Align & Thrive:
a Women’s Wellness Retreat
We all live on autopilot more than we realize, repeating the same patterns we’ve practiced for years. But in an instant, we wake up asking, “Is there more to all this?” Often, pain is an invitation into our greatest awakening– a gut punch to a job, relationship, or community can knock us right off kilter. As we steady ourselves, we might wonder if we really want to go back to the way things were. Inner change can feel scary and lonely. Join us as we dismantle limiting beliefs, awaken vitality through mindful movement, strengthen your sense of purpose, and build healthy habits to live your best life at every age with CIVANA guest instructor, Deb Wineman.
Our world, your wellbeing
Balance your mind through restorative yoga and rejuvenating wellness classes. Nourish your body with clean meals curated by our culinary team. Find peace in the present and increase your sense of total wellbeing.
Join us this April for an immersive three-night retreat program, inclusive of comfortable accommodations, all meals, daily yoga and wellness experiences, a spa service of your choosing, in-depth workshops, and of course ample time to just be.
Every retreat guest will receive:
Comfortable overnight accommodations
All curated wellness retreat experiences & programming
food & beverage
All meals + non-alcoholic beverages
1 spa treatment (up to $205, gratuity included)
Access to CIVANA’s full offering of daily wellness classes
Access to resort amenities that include fitness center, pools, labyrinth, and cactus garden
Plenty of time to rest and relax
Your retreat host
Deb Wineman is a yoga educator, teacher trainer and retreat leader whose mission is to expand the reach of yoga and mindfulness to different populations to promote wellness, balance, and peace. Grounded in decades of formal training and personal practice in a variety of yoga traditions, healing modalities and meditation, Deb’s warm and welcoming teaching style invites students of all levels to feel centered, empowered, and whole.
- Breathwork for Vitality: Learn meditation and breath exercises to support coping and thriving in your daily life.
- Yoga for Mind, Body, Spirit: For novices and seasoned yogis alike, this class aligns your body, mind, and heart through movement to embody the freedom of your body's innate wisdom.
- Highest Self Journaling + Gentle Movement: Paired with gentle movement to awaken your inner vibrancy, this guided journaling session will remove blockages and allow for deep connection to your highest self.
- Balanced Movement to Thrive: Strengthen your core, enliven your muscles, and harness the power of your breath with an infusion of yoga, pilates and corrective strengthening. Find complete balance with some deep stretching, restorative breathing and stillness.
- Outdoor Labyrinth and Meditation: Connect with the healing power of the Sonoran desert and tap into your own wisdom with a gentle walking meditation along our stone labyrinth.
- Communal dining
- OPTIONAL ADD-ONS: Airport Transportation and Private Sessions with on-site wellness experts
Sample Day Itinerary:
- 7:00 a.m. | Choose your Morning Ritual: meditate, walk, or sleep
- 8:00 a.m. | Yoga & Breathwork for Vitality
- 9:00 a.m. | Breakfast
- 10:00 a.m. | Workshop: Connecting to Higher Self
- 11:30 a.m. | Enjoy the resort’s offerings & surroundings at your leisure
- 4:00 p.m. | Balanced Movement to Thrive
- 7:00 p.m. | Communal Dinner
- 8:00 p.m. | Wisdom Circle & Rest Well Tea offering
If you are like me, you have no clue what to expect from a women’s retreat...we were inspired to get in touch with our younger joyful selves, did healing under the stars and with the coyotes howling in the distance, ran with joy again in the Sonoran desert, and was convicted of the power of kindness.
CIVANA retreat guest
*Stay dates are between 4/25–4/28/24. Rate is prepaid, non-refundable. Cannot be combined with other offers. Subject to availability. F&B is unlimited per adult, per day. Alcohol and Zero Proof cocktails are excluded on this package and guests are responsible for these charges on own. Spa treatment includes 22% gratuity and tax. Programming includes 20% gratuity. Non-group dining does not include gratuity. Package inclusions only cover number of adults booked on reservation and pricing will change with any adjustments to the number of adults registered on room.