A simple and refreshing smoothie to give your skin a glowing boost. Enjoy this Blueberry Basil Smoothie filled with power packed omega-3 fatty acids, collagen boosting nutrients, vitamin c, and more.
• 1/2 cup water
• 1/2 cup coconut milk or coconut yogurt
• 7-10 raw, unsalted almonds
• 2 Tbs hemp hearts
• 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
• 1 cup blueberries
• 1 handful of basil leaves
• Place all ingredients into a blender in the order listed. You can use frozen fruit if fresh is not available.
• Blend at 100% for 1 to 1.5 minutes.
• Enjoy immediately after blending.
Kale Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette
Salad Ingredients: • 4-5 cups Brussels sprouts, shredded in a food processor • 2 cups…Read now
Asian Brussels Sprouts
While simple roasted Brussels sprouts with olive oil and salt are delicious on their own,…Read now
Summer Weekend Recipes
We’re sharing a few delicious recipes your holiday weekend may be missing. Enjoy making these…Read now