• 4-5 cups Brussels sprouts, shredded in a food processor
• 2 cups lacinato kale, sliced into thin strips and chopped
• ¼ cup grated parmesan (vegan)
• 1 cup cooked rainbow quinoa
• ⅓ cup toasted pine nuts
• ¼ –⅓ cup no sugar added dried cranberries
• ¾ cup pomegranate seeds
• 1 green apple, diced*
Cranberry Vinaigrette Ingredients:
• 2 tbsp shallots, diced
• ½ cup olive oil
• ¼ cup no sugar added cranberry juice
• 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
• 1½ tbsp pure maple syrup
• 2 tbsp chopped parsley leaves
• ¾ tsp salt
• ½ tsp pepper
• Make the cranberry vinaigrette by whisking together all of the ingredients.
• Toss the Brussels sprouts, kale and quinoa in the vinaigrette and let sit for at least 10 minutes, preferably 30 minutes. Add parmesan, pine nuts, cranberries, pomegranate seeds and apple and toss with kale/brussels sprouts mixture. Taste and season with additional salt & pepper if needed.
• This salad tastes better the longer it marinates in the dressing. We suggest prepping at least 30 minutes before eating.
• Add the apple right before serving to avoid browning.
Dream State Granola Bowl Recipe Mornings can be a vulnerable time, nutrition-wise. Often time starved…Read now
Blueberry Basil Smoothie
A simple and refreshing smoothie to give your skin a glowing boost. Enjoy this Blueberry…Read now
Asian Brussels Sprouts
While simple roasted Brussels sprouts with olive oil and salt are delicious on their own,…Read now