Dream State Granola Bowl Recipe
Mornings can be a vulnerable time, nutrition-wise. Often time starved we all have days where we forgo a morning meal or grab something quick that doesn’t provide enough nourishment to benefit our body throughout the day. Having an array of easy, nutrition packed breakfast options ensures a fulfilling, nourishing foundation for your day. So our executive Chef, Scott Winegard, is sharing one of our guest favorite breakfast items, our Dream State Granola Bowl. Featuring our house-made hempseed + chia granola, anti-oxidant rich bee pollen, organic berries, & coconut yogurt. This breakfast bowl is packed with body-loving nutrition. Please note that this recipe does require a bit of forethought. We recommend making the granola on Sunday to power you through all week long.
Hemp + Chia Granola Ingredients:
• 4 cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats
• 1 cup Organic Hemp Seeds
• 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
• 1 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
• 1 teaspoon Ground Cardamom
• 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
• 1/2 cup Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, melted
• 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
• 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
• Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
• In a large bowl, stir together the oats, hemp hearts, salt, and ground cinnamon and cardamom.
• In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, maple, and vanilla until combined.
• Pour the liquid ingredients over the dry. Stir until everything is moistened.
• Spread the mixture evenly onto the prepared sheet pan.
• Bake in the preheated oven 15-18 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Granola will be brown when done.
• Cool on wire rack. Store in airtight container when completely cool.
To prepare your granola bowl, use unsweetened coconut yogurt with lemon zest, add fresh berries and banana, sliced and tossed in agave or maple syrup, then sprinkle bee pollen, chia, & hemp seeds to garnish.
Blueberry Basil Smoothie
A simple and refreshing smoothie to give your skin a glowing boost. Enjoy this Blueberry…Read now
Kale Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette
Salad Ingredients: • 4-5 cups Brussels sprouts, shredded in a food processor • 2 cups…Read now
Asian Brussels Sprouts
While simple roasted Brussels sprouts with olive oil and salt are delicious on their own,…Read now