• 2 oz small diced cauliflower
• 1/4 cup chopped kale
• 1/4 cup spinach
• 1oz sautéed diced white onion
• 2 oz cherry heirloom tomato (halved)
• 3 oz liquid eggs
• 1 tbsp fresh chopped herbs (thyme, parsley, basil, oregano)
• 1/2 avocado sliced
• 1 oz coconut yogurt
• 1 oz green goddess dressing
• Sauté all veggies season to taste.
• Separate pan scramble 4oz liquid egg
• Transfer eggs to plate, top with the sautéed veggies, and sliced avocado.
• Drizzle with green goddess dressing and coconut yogurt.
Blueberry Basil Smoothie
A simple and refreshing smoothie to give your skin a glowing boost. Enjoy this Blueberry…Read now
Kale Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette
Salad Ingredients: • 4-5 cups Brussels sprouts, shredded in a food processor • 2 cups…Read now
Asian Brussels Sprouts
While simple roasted Brussels sprouts with olive oil and salt are delicious on their own,…Read now